Alpharetta’s Parks, Trails & Open Spaces
Alpharetta has over 25 parks including active, passive, community, and pocket parks. These parks are home to more than 775 acres of lush green space and an array of amenities for visitors to enjoy. Enjoy acres devoted to walking trails, playgrounds, sports fields, arboretums, and community parks. At the expansive Wills Park, along with excellent sports and recreational facilities, you’ll find Wills Park Equestrian Center, one of the finest equestrian facilities in the Southeast. Alpharetta also boasts a beautiful greenway system along Big Creek that provides a naturally picturesque pathway for bikers and hikers of all ages to enjoy.
- Alpha Loop
- Alpharetta Arts Center
- Alpharetta Elementary School Community Park
- Alpharetta Farm at Old Rucker Park
- Brooke Street Park
- Canton/Old Canton Pocket Park-located at 53 Old Canton St. in Downtown Alpharetta this park features a fountain, permanent outdoor art sculpture and little free library.
- Cogburn Road Park & Arboretum
- Crabapple Government Center
- Encore Park
- Maxwell Park- located at 9305 Westside Pkwy. featuring a playground.
- Maddox Park- featuring a fountain located in front of the Alpharetta Welcome Center
- Milton Avenue Park- located at 210 Milton Ave. featuring a log cabin and historical marker.
- North Park
- Ole Milton Park-located at 1 North Main St. featuring a fountain, gazebo and historical marker.
- Rock Mill Park Roswell/Old Roswell Pocket Park – located at 37 Roswell St. in Downtown Alpharetta this park features a fountain and permanent outdoor art sculpture
- Silos Park
- Thompson St. Park
- Town Green – Located in Downtown Alpharetta, adjacent to City Hall, the green features a fountain in which children can play.
- Union Hill Park
- Memorial Park
- Webb Bridge Park & Arboretum
- Westside Fitness Park – includes outdoor fitness equipment (located just outside of Avalon on Westside Pkwy. across from 3rd St.)
- Wills Park & Arboretum
- Windward Community Park
Beaver Creek Park – 9000 Beaver Creek Rd.
Haynes Bridge Park- 10701 Haynes Bridge Rd.
Marconi Park- 900 Marconi Dr.
Northpoint Park- 6698 North Point Pkwy.
Preston Ridge Park- 3657 Preston Ridge Rd.; includes Preston Ridge Community Center with 3 classrooms and catering kitchen.