Perfectly positioned between the enchanting and adventurous North Georgia Mountains and the vibrant international city of Atlanta, Alpharetta conveniently gives you quick access to more than 300 things to do. Alpharetta is located 22 miles north from Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is located 36 miles from Alpharetta.
Read about what’s coming soon in Alpharetta!
The City of Alpharetta has partnered with ITsMyTown City App to provide users with information on news, city projects and more. Click here to download the app.
For more information on Alpharetta, please e-mail Jeanine Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Named one of the Best Places to Live in America – 2018
- Named one of the Best Atlanta Area Suburb To Live – 2018
- Named one of the Best Place To Live In Georgia – 2018
- Named one of the 50 safest cities in Georgia – 2018
- Named one of the Best Suburbs To Live In Georgia by Niche.com – 2017
- Named one of the 30 best neighborhood in America – 2017
- Named one of the 50 safest cities in Georgia – 2017
- Named 25 best places to visit in Georgia by Vacationidea.com – 2016
- Named best cities for Tech (Outside California and New York) by Datafox – 2016
- Named #1 place where business in thriving by Entrepreneur – 2015
- Named one of the 10 best Atlanta suburbs by Movoto – 2015
- Named one of the best places to start a business in Georgia by Nerdwallet – 2015
- Named one of the best cities to start a restaurant by Nerdwallet – 2015
- Named one of the best cities for Women Entrepreneur by Goodcall – 2015
- Named best small city in Georgia by WalletHub – 2015
- Alpharetta is the 6th fastest growing city according to U.S. Census Bureau – 2013
- Named 7th friendliest city in the nation by Forbes – 2012
- Alpharetta listed as the top place to move by Forbes – 2009