Coming Soon to Alpharetta
The hotels listed below have acquired a permit from the city to build.
Opening Date: 2027
Corner of Morris Rd. and Webb Bridge Rd.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
Opening Date: Spring 2023
3225 Webb Bridge Rd.
The Bailey – 2024
2650 Northwinds Pkwy.
North Point Area – Brand TBD
1000 North Point Cir.
Northwinds Summit – Brand TBD
11345 Haynes Bridge Rd.
Competitive Social Ventures will be opening a new entertainment destination, Pickle & Social in summer 2022. the entertainment center will be located at the intersection of Old Milton Parkway and Roswell Street. In addition to state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor pickleball courts, Pickle & Social’s early designs include functional outdoor space dubbed ‘The Yard’ to host private and corporate events, a rooftop bar overlooking its championship courts, 10 cornhole lanes through CSV’s strategic partnership with the American Cornhole League, and the Wolfe Training Academy facilitated by top-ranking pickleball player, Chris Wolfe. The venue will also have an eclectic menu of food and beverage options both hearty and healthy with smoothies, fresh salads, delectable small plates and locally-driven beverage options.
Foundation Social Eatery
This chef driven neighborhood restaurant will be located at 55 Roswell St. Their food draws on French and Italian Influences with local Southern ingredients to create a dynamic and seasonally driven menu.
TBB 122 is a community-focused full-service cafe and restaurant serving Alpharetta artisan goods and delicious, healthful meals prepared using local ingredients. Inspired by Californian design and cuisine, TBB is everything you love about Michele Sedgwick’s market favorite, Theo’s Brother’s Bakery
A mixed-used development of residential, retail, restaurant and office space at located at Morrison Parkway and Haynes Bridge Road. Plans for Morrison Park include 144 townhomes, 37 detached single-family lots and nearly 42,000 sq. ft. of commercial space for restaurant, retail, offices and an Alpha Loop trail connection.
Located at the northwest corner of Georgia 400 and Haynes Bridge Road, the mixed-use development includes 1.2 million sq. ft. of office space, along with a 150 room limited service hotel, 30,000-50,000 sq. ft. of retail and restaurant space, 140 multi-family units and 23 townhomes. Planned amenities include Alpha Loop trail connecting Northwinds Summit with Downtown Alpharetta and Big Creek Trail, outdoor parks and seating area.
Trademark Property Company announces today its plans for the redevelopment of North Point Mall, now branded as “North Point.” The once-dominant super-regional mall is poised to become a thriving mixed-use community and reinvigorate Alpharetta’s North Point corridor.
Event Plaza, Village Green, Sustainable Park, Paths and Gardens
The newly designed outdoor spaces will create one of the largest outdoor gathering areas in North Fulton County. Outdoor areas include:
· 10,500-square-foot Event Plaza that can accommodate more than 2,500 concertgoers
· Interactive water features
· Intimate pocket parks with art and soft seating
· Village green space with outdoor dining
· Sustainable Park that collects and redistributes storm water
· Variety of meandering paths and gardens, including a food and beverage garden with a specimen tree
· Streets designed with wide, walkable, and bike-able sidewalks, with trees and landscaping that provide a buffer from cars
Major Developments to be Rolled Out in Multiple Phases
The first phase of the redevelopment encompasses 85,200 square feet of new retail, restaurant, and service space, a 50,000-square-foot retail/entertainment anchor space, a 15,000-square-foot food hall, 25,000 square feet of entertainment space, 25,000 square feet of creative office/coworking space and 320 for-rent multifamily residential units. At full build out, the master plan will introduce up to 315,700 square feet of new retail, restaurant, and creative office space, 120,000 square feet of office space, a 150-key hotel, 17+ acres of civic/amenity space, 36 for-sale townhomes and 900 for-rent multifamily residential units, which will be developed in multiple phases over the next decade. This complements 874,000 square feet of legacy retail space.
Three districts: The Neighborhood, Village and Station
Trademark has organized the master plan in three distinctive yet connected districts, designated as The Neighborhood, Village and Station.
· The Village is fun and full of social activity and takes the place of the demolished portion of the mall. The strategy for the Village is to design buildings that blend the old and new together. The pedestrian experience will be enlivened with patios, soft seating and covered outdoor space.
· The Neighborhood represents the residential experience, where the greatest amenity is being connected to the social village environment. Residents will enjoy connectivity with the AlphaLoop and the network of sidewalks and trails throughout the property. The sidewalk environment is brought to life with varied storefronts, signage and outdoor seating that creates unique design aesthetics throughout the neighborhood.
· The Station, the largest of the three districts, serves as the commercial hub and fronts North Point Circle. The Station plays a critical role in bridging the new East Entry and Event Plaza with the Village and Neighborhood. This is where the largest events will happen on property, such as seasonal festivals, farmers markets and art fairs. Another key feature of the Station is the Great Porch, which will serve to transition the enclosed mall with the outdoor environment.
North Point area
Fetch Dog Park will be located at 11440 Maxwell Rd. next to Ameris Bank Amphitheater. This truly one-of-a-kind gathering spot for people and pets has been featured by Travel Channel, ESPN, CNN, Mercedes-Benz and more. Fetch Park features plenty of off-leash greenspace for pups to play as well as offering coffee, beer, wine and spirits for humans, creating the ultimate place to “Unleash and Unwind®”. For those familiar with the concept, the Alpharetta location will be the first Fetch location to roll out their phase 2 to include a shipping container bar, food truck lane, on-leash dog friendly patio and two beach volleyball courts to fully immerse guests in Fetch’s park atmosphere.
This multi-use project will transform the former Bailey-Johnson school that is over 70 years old into 40,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space and a 120,000 sq. ft. timber-frame building that will offer environmental benefits.
360 Tech Village is a 57-acre parcel located at the the intersection of Haynes Bridge Road and Ga. 400. Fully zoned for 320,000 sq. ft. of office, 30,000 square feet of retail, 255 multi-family units and 60 single family townhome units. 360 Tech Village will connect to the planned Alpha Loop greenway, an inner 3-mile loop and outer 5-mile loop of multi-use paths that would link Downtown Alpharetta to the popular Avalon mixed-use development and to the Northwinds area.
Alux Properties will be building, The Bailey, a $160 million mixed-use project. The Bailey will be located at 2650 Northwinds Pkwy. The development will focused on wellness, with a technologically advanced fitness and rehab facility center along a boutique hotel and space for offices, retail shops and restaurants.
Located at the corner of Windward Parkway and GA 400, Windward park will include 186 townhomes, 31,400 sq. ft. of retail and 500,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space, as well as a 200 unit condo building.