Located just 22 miles north of Atlanta is a destination waiting to make your next event extraordinary. Home to churches of all denominations, the North American Mission Board and Andy Stanley’s North Point Community Church, Alpharetta is the perfect place to host your religious event or spiritual retreat. Our city welcomes groups with open hearts and open minds. Alpharetta is designed for right-sized events with our upscale, modern hotels and meeting spaces that perfectly accommodate from 10 to 800 attendees.
The Alpharetta CVB offers a plethora of complimentary planning services. Our experienced staff is ready to work with you for FREE personalized planning resources, the most individualized attention and the best insider tips on how to make your meeting successful.
- Be a single point of contact as your Alpharetta planning resource
- Check hotel rates and availability at 30 hotels based on your needs and provide you with one comprehensive list of options
- Assist with destination and hotel site inspections
- Provide complimentary welcome bags with Alpharetta visitor information for Alpharetta hotel guests
- Offer insider tips on securing the best activities, dining and vendor options for your event
- Suggest customized itineraries for attendees
Choose Alpharetta, Georgia as the location of your faith based meeting, and we will help you create an experience to remember! Check out our complete listing of hotels and contact us directly for complimentary assistance to help book your next group stay. To request a copy of our hotel meeting facilities and meeting planning guide, email email@example.com or request a copy.
Let us take care of you!
678-297-2811 or 1-877-202-5961
2016 Readers’ Choice Award- ConventionSouth Magazine.
“ConventionSouth readers and fans have voted to decide the best meeting sites in the South, and it is no surprise to us that Awesome Alpharetta has been selected to receive our annual Readers’ Choice Award,” said ConventionSouth Publisher J. Talty O’Connor.