Association & Corporate Meetings
Located just 22 miles north of Atlanta is a destination waiting to make your next corporate meeting extraordinary. Home to over 600 technology-based companies and 29 upscale, modern hotels and meeting spaces that perfectly accommodate from 10 to over 800 attendees, Alpharetta knows a thing or two about the needs of today’s corporate traveler. Learn more about the Alpharetta Conference Center with 44,000 square feet of adaptable meeting space!
Let us help you create a meeting to remember! A plethora of complimentary corporate meeting planning services are at your ﬁngertips from the Alpharetta CVB professionals. Our experienced staff is ready to work with you for FREE personalized planning resources, the most individualized attention and the best insider tips on how to make your meeting successful.
- Be a single point of contact as your Alpharetta planning resource
- Check hotel rates and availability at 30 hotels based on your needs and provide you with one comprehensive list of options
- Assist with destination and hotel site inspections
- Provide complimentary welcome bags with Alpharetta visitor information for Alpharetta hotel guests
- Offer insider tips on securing the best activities, dining and vendor options for your event
- Suggest customized itineraries for attendees
Choose Alpharetta, Georgia for your corporate meeting, and we will help you create an experience to remember! Check out our complete listing of hotels and contact us directly for complimentary assistance to help book your next group stay. To request a copy of our hotel meeting facilities and meeting planning guide, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a copy.
Let us take care of you!
678-297-2811 or 1-877-202-5961
2016 Readers’ Choice Award- ConventionSouth Magazine.
“ConventionSouth readers and fans have voted to decide the best meeting sites in the South, and it is no surprise to us that Awesome Alpharetta has been selected to receive our annual Readers’ Choice Award,” said ConventionSouth Publisher J. Talty O’Connor.