The primary target audience for the event calendar is individuals or groups, both domestic and international, who are considering or planning a trip to Alpharetta, Georgia. Potential visitors are seeking unique experiences that would provide an added incentive to come to the area or are searching for something to do once they have arrived in the area.
Event Calendar Guidelines
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Events should be held within the city limits of Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Events should have appeal for out of town visitors to Alpharetta. Events that are judged to have little or no appeal for either day-trip or overnight visitors cannot be posted in the calendar.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the date of the event.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Auditions, K-8 school performances, classes, ribbon cuttings, church services, sports registrations, special offers, political fundraisers, animal adoptions, brunch or happy hours events, and camps are not posted on the Events Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Alpharetta CVB staff.
- Fill out the form below to submit your event. You will be notified if your event cannot be approved.