This is your guide for top Alpharetta events. If you’re looking for things to do in Alpharetta, our calendar has got you covered.
- This event has passed.
Snow Day at ACC
December 10, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Alpharetta City Center (ACC) will turn into a Winter Wonderland this December as its inaugural “Snow Day at ACC” event ushers in the holiday season with family friendly festivities. On Saturday, December 10th from noon to 3 p.m., attendees can enjoy live music at a snow-filled ACC and discover several surprises and delights throughout the property.
The event will feature snow machines on the Town Green, allowing guests to experience a rare “snow day” in the South. Holiday llamas will also be on-site, dressed up in festive attire and ready for photos. A hot cocoa and cookie station will be available for those who would like a sweet treat, as well as stations to create customizable beanies, snowglobes and a make-your-own snow bucket. A photobooth will also be set up in front of the Christmas tree on the Town Green to capture memories at the event.
Local band Lilac Wine will add to the festivities with live music throughout the event. The trio is known for performing covers of popular songs from the past 50 years with the blends of traditional folk, bluegrass and jazz music.
Guests who attend “Snow Day at ACC” are encouraged to make brunch and lunch reservations at ACC’s selection of locally owned restaurants ahead of the event, and wrap up holiday shopping at the center’s collection of retailers. Restaurants to choose from include:
- Carson Kitchen – Open 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturdays (Brunch available until 4 p.m.)
- Central City Tavern – Open 11 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. Saturdays
- Chiringa – Open 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Saturdays
- Citizen Soul – Open 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Saturdays
- Curry Up Now – Open 11 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Saturdays
- Jekyll Brewing – Open 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. Saturdays (Brunch menu available)
- JINYA Ramen Bar – Open 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturdays
- Never Enough Thyme – Open 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturdays
- Restaurant Holmes – Open 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturdays
- Vitality Bowls – Open 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturdays
Stores that will be open for shoppers at Alpharetta City Center include Anna Bella Fine Lingerie, The Ballog, Chic Evolution in Art, Dress Up, Exquisite Living, Hemline, Luxury Watches and Diamonds, Magnolia Moon, Mountain High Outfitters, Perched, The Pink Valise Boutique, The Red Hound Gifts, Southern Local and Spirited Boutiques.
To learn more about “Snow Day at ACC” and other activities happening at the development this year, visit www.citycenteralpharetta.com or follow ACC on Facebook and Instagram.