Wellness in Alpharetta
Awesome Alpharetta is the perfect destination to refuel your body, mind, spirit, and soul. Whether you are looking to rejuvenate physically, mentally or just kick start a healthier lifestyle, the city offers spa treatments, free outdoor and fitness opportunities, healthy cuisine, local food dishes and creative therapies to put your self-care and health at the center of your travel experience.
Spas and Wellness Centers
Alpharetta has an array of spas and wellness centers with a variety of services for relaxation and rejuvenation. Need a blowout or fresh shave for a night on the town? Choose one of the city’s upscale salons or barbers to get you glam-ready for the evening. From cryotherapy to massages to skin rejuvenation, your next getaway to Alpharetta is sure to give you an “ahhhh” moment.
Single Class Fitness Experiences
Looking for the perfect studio for a one-time, drop in exercise or dance class? From barre to kickboxing, Alpharetta has the all the right places to keep your exercise goals on track while on the road.
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Body by Design
Burn Boot Camp
Lift Yoga and Body
Mayweather Boxing + Fitness Alpharetta
Oya Yoga Studio
Tapped In Fit Boxing Club
Title Boxing Club
Free Outdoor Fitness and Sport Experiences
With award-winning parks, green space galore, and nature paths to explore, Alpharetta’s free outdoor fitness and sport activities offer something for everyone without opening up your wallet.
- Westside Fitness Park Outdoor Fitness Equipment (located just outside of Avalon on Westside Parkway across from 3rd Street)
- Wills Park Outdoor Fitness Equipment (located behind the Wills Park Recreation Center on Wills Road)
- Free yoga classes at Brooke Street Park during the summer and fall months
- Free yoga classes at Wills Park Recreation Center during the winter and spring months
- AvaLOM at Avalon offers free yoga classes on The Plaza lawn on Wednesdays from April-October.
- The Big Creek Greenway is a 9-mile long and 12-foot wide paved path for cycling, walking, roller blading, and inline skating along the Big Creek watershed.
- Alpharetta’s award-winning parks have a multitude of walking trails amongst the natural preserve of the parks’ acreage. Revive your spiritual well-being and get back to nature with a trail walk.
- Bike Alpharetta has created multiple bicycle routes on Alpharetta’s streets for cycling fitness. Rent an electric bike from Pedego Electric Bikes and hit the road routes for a fun way to explore the city.
- Several outfitter stores in Alpharetta offer clinics, classes and workshops to make even the most indoor-sy person an outdoor aficionado. Alpharetta Outfitters offers free fly-fishing clinics and socials every month. Orvis Alpharetta offers fly-fishing clinics to learn the basics of this refreshing sport. REI Alpharetta hosts workshops from learning how to ride a bike to camping for beginners.
Alpharetta has a number of sport and fitness-focused shops that will get you trail-ready or prepared to hit the gym. Or just need a little retail therapy in your life? The city’s got you covered with over 250 shops in three distinct shopping districts.
Healthy Dining & Culinary Experiences
Who says you must sacrifice flavor for health? You can have both with over 200 dining options and culinary experiences in Alpharetta. Find three cooking schools in the city offering hands on workshops with tasty and health-filled dishes to cook up. Just looking for locations with healthier dish offerings? This list has you covered.
Let your creative spirit soar in Alpharetta through canvas and pottery painting experiences, theatre productions, art gallery tours and live music performances.
All Fired Up
Alpharetta Arts Center
Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
Brooke Street Park Summer Concert Series
Chic Evolution in Art
Alpharetta Arts Walking Tour
Matilda’s Concert Series
Othels Art Gallery
Painting with a Twist
Treehouse at Sis & Moon’s
The Velvet Note
Hotels with Fitness and Swimming
Alpharetta has 30 modern and upscale hotels, most of which have fitness and swimming amenities on property. Check out our complete hotel list! You can note the amenity icons on each hotel or sort by the filters to find the best one for your wellness needs.