Family Reunion Workshop
Want to plan an AWESOME reunion in Alpharetta? Don’t know where to begin? Worry no more, we are here to help!
Date: March 26, 2022
Time: 10:00 am- 12:00 pm
Location: Mansell House & Gardens, 1835 Old Milton Pkwy.
The bureau’s family reunion specialist will help attendees gain insight into the planning process and show how Alpharetta’s easy access, mild climate, exceptional facilities and world-class shopping, dining and entertainment make it the perfect location for fun-filled special events. The workshop is complimentary and will include take-home lunch. Attendees will also learn how to plan other types of gatherings, including reunions of schools, military units, corporate groups and professional organizations.
Complete the form below and our reunion planner will contact you to confirm your registration and provide additional details about the event.
Can’t make it to the workshop but want more information about planning your workshop in the Alpharetta area? Call or email our reunion planning specialist today for a FREE reunion planning guide! 678-297-2811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and the well-being of our community is always our top priority. For your own safety and the safety of those around you, we will be following the measures listed below:
• Attendees should maintain at least 6 feet of physical distancing from others
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn in all public indoor spaces unless it would inhibit the individual’s health
• Guests will be seated theater style in a pod, with the guest they are bringing only. Each pod of seats will be distanced from the others.
• Temperatures will be taken upon entry.
• Hand Sanitizing Station will be available.
• Waving, not handshaking.
• Social distancing will be in place.
• Attendees need to stay home if they are sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. A power point presentation and Family Reunion Workbook will be mailed to you.