Cultural Happenings in Alpharetta
Music, Arts, History
The City of Alpharetta provides a diverse and vibrant environment that advances art and promotes local history to create connections and roots in the Alpharetta community.
Public opportunities to engage with our community culture include the Alpharetta Arts Center, the Alpharetta & Old Milton County History Museum, an art gallery featuring annual exhibits, temporary and permanent public art projects, a walking historical marker tour, educational programming, curated music experiences, creative partnerships, and unique volunteer opportunities.
Welcome to the Alpharetta Culture Calendar. Here you will find upcoming art, music history and cultural happenings taking place in Alpharetta.
Click on the categories below to explore events.
To find out about how to be involved in Alpharetta’s culture scene go to www.alpharetta.ga.us/arts.
City of Alpharetta’s – Happenings Form
The City of Alpharetta in partnership with the ACVB have come together to in the effort of capturing all the cultural “happenings” that Alpharetta has to offer. This form is intended to ease the process of promoting your local history, music, and culture happenings that you wish the City to advertise. Once you submit your application we will review and add to the calendar if it fits based on the below guidelines.
Postings will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Happenings should be held within the city limits of Alpharetta, Georgia.
- All entries should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the date of the event.
- All happenings should be of either historic, artistic or cultural in nature.
- All happenings must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- No solicitations will be accepted.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the City of Alpharetta Cultural Services Division.
- Fill out the form below to submit your event. You will be notified if your event cannot be approved.