Springtime is the season for starting fresh, so if you’re ready to get out of the cold and make the most of the season, a getaway to Alpharetta, Georgia should top your bucket list. Nestled between the North Georgia mountains and bustling Atlanta, Alpharetta blends small town, Southern charm with endless things to do, eclectic dining and a robust list of shopping districts.
Salute Spring at exciting festivals
Whether you want to get artsy or get your groove on, Alpharetta has a festival for everyone. Here are a few favorite festivals you can’t miss this spring. Here are a few favorite festivals you can’t miss this spring.
- Taste of Alpharetta: Mark your calendars for May 2 to taste over 60 restaurants in one fun night in Downtown Alpharetta. Feast your eyes on culinary demonstrations, activities for all ages and entertainment to please every palate. Don’t worry about Spring showers either – this is a rain or shine event!
- Brooke Street Park Concert Series: Spice up summertime Saturdays! Catch HOME BY DARK for their summer concert series, musical nights you won’t want to miss! Be sure to arrive by 7:30 pm for the best spot available.
Taste springtime al fresco
When in Georgia, do as the Georgians do – dine al fresco! Alpharetta is booming with new restaurants and patio weather is finally (!) here.
- Citizen Soul: A modern pub at it’s finest, simple yet elegant. From cocktails, fine wine and craft beer, Citizen Soul offers unique and classic bites, never disappointing guests.
- Village Tavern: The perfect place to celebrate, with artisan recipes made from scratch. Great food and service are all anyone could really ask for.
- Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar: Craft beer geeks and newbies are both welcome to this happening rooftop. Don’t love beer? No problem! The food will blow your mind from the crispy brussels sprouts to the all day breakfast. Don’t forget to grab a King of Pops for dessert.
Shop for a new Spring wardrobe
If the new season has you in the market for a wardrobe update, Alpharetta, Georgia has the best of the best in shopping districts. No matter what your style is, your new Spring wardrobe will be nothing short of fabulous.
- Spend a day in Avalon and find the newest trends from name-brand retailers.
- A short trip to downtown Alpharetta will give you the opportunity to browse local boutiques like Sis and Moon’s, Hemline, and Dress Up
- North Point Parkway has all your favorite retail shops, boutiques, and department stores like Von Maur and Michael Kors.
- Explore Windward Parkway for luxurious spas and a variety of international cuisine.