The ho ho ho-liday season wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Jolly Old Saint Nick to snap a picture and let the kiddos share their wish list. Luckily for us, Santa really likes visiting Alpharetta. Check out our top spots for Santa sightings in Alpharetta that are sure to deliver on magical moments that will last a lifetime.
Santa is flying his sleigh from the North Pole to the Alpharetta Welcome Center for a “Free Pictures With Santa” event on Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. You and your family are invited for a festive experience to visit with Santa and receive a complimentary photo. For even more holiday merriment, fun activities are planned on the plaza including balloon art, holiday carols by the Milton High School chorus and games of corn hole. Yummy, kid-friendly refreshments will also be served. This is a free event. No reservations required. The Alpharetta Welcome Center is located at 178 South Main Street, Suite 200, Alpharetta, Ga.
You’ve got two awesome opportunities to catch Santa in Downtown Alpharetta this year at the Season of Celebration events. The Light the Night event takes place on Saturday, Dec. 1 and Magical Winter Village will be on Saturday, Dec. 8. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be on hand for visits and photos (you can take your own) along with fun activities from musical performances, free children’s crafts and more. Both events are free and run from 4 – 8 p.m. on Milton Ave.
Santa’s Toy Factory has magically arrived at North Point Mall. Enter Santa’s workshop and become an official toy tester. Kids get to test and design one-of-a-kind toys with Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, and Thomas & Friends™ while also seeing the big man himself: Santa! Make sure to bring your list…because, of course, you are on the nice list. Santa sticks around until Monday, Dec. 24 (check website for photo packages and times). Insider tip: make a reservation so you can skip the line to see Santa!
Avalon is making this holiday season extra magical and the opportunities to see Santa abound. While you are checking off your holiday shopping list, make sure you leave some time to stop by Santa’s cozy cottage for a visit. Jolly Old Saint Nick will be spreading holiday cheer and taking photos at Avalon through Dec. 24. Photo packages range from $35-$45 and hours can be found here.
Other opportunities to see Santa at Avalon this holiday season include:
• Tuck-Ins With Santa: An extra special new experience waits for guests at The Hotel At Avalon by offering magical Tuck-Ins With Santa. Gift your little ones the memory of a lifetime with Santa, Mrs. Claus, a bedtime chat, milk and cookies and a big teddy bear hug before drifting off into a sweet holiday slumber. Overnight hotel reservations are required and a separate fee for Santa Tuck-Ins apply. Tickets for Santa Tuck-Ins are available now through Dec. 30
• Breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-A: Join Santa Claus and his jolly elves for a delicious breakfast at Chick-fil-A Avalon on Saturday, Dec. 15 from 8 -10 a.m. Enjoy your choice of a breakfast combo from Chick-fil-A’s delectable breakfast menu while visiting with Santa and taking part in other exciting holiday surprises. Reservations are required.
• Breakfast with Santa at Oak Steakhouse: All the good boys and girls are invited to join Santa Claus and his cheerful elves for a delicious family-style breakfast buffet at Oak Steakhouse on Sunday, Dec. 16 from 9 – 11a.m. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast buffet, visit with Santa, and delight in additional holiday surprises! Reservations are required.
Don’t worry, your fur baby can also get a chance to sit in the big guys lap this holiday season, too!
• Pet Nights with Santa at Avalon
Bring your furry friends for the paw-fect holiday photo opportunity with Santa at Avalon. Santa is welcoming pets at his cottage every Tuesday, now through Dec. 24, from 4 – 7 p.m.
• Pet Nights At Santa’s Toy Factory at North Point Mall
Fido and fluffy can also head over to Santa’s Toy Factory North Point Mall to get their photo with Santa. Pet Night is every Monday from 5 – 8 p.m. now through Dec. 17.
Time to get your wish list together (check it twice) and plan your trip to see Santa in Alpharetta!