This is your guide for top Alpharetta events. If you’re looking for things to do in Alpharetta, our calendar has got you covered.
- This event has passed.
The Apple Truck is Returning to Alpharetta
October 8, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The Apple Truck, an Ann Arbor-based traveling food truck that delivers farm-fresh apples and cider from Michigan, has announced multiple stops in the area this year.
Surrounded by the Great Lakes, Michigan grows some of the most flavorful and juiciest apples in the world. The Apple Truck partners directly with hometown farmers and has the mission of selecting the best farm-fresh apples and delivering them to your hands within hours. Many customers even start eating these delicious apples before they leave the parking lot.
Pre-orders for the 2022 Apple Truck tour have already begun and is coming to Alpharetta for ONE DAY ONLY!
Available products include:
• 20 lb. Fun Box of a McIntosh (tart) & FUJI (sweet) variety for $48 each
• 12 lb. Honeycrisp Crazy Box $46
• 1/2 gallon of Honeycrisp cider $8
• Apple Pie Nut Mix $12
• Fun Box special (2 Fun Boxes & 2- 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $110
• Honeycrisp Crazy Special (2 Honeycrisp boxes & 2 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $106
• Fun & Crazy Special (1-Fun Box, 1-Honeycrisp Box & 2 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $108
Make sure to place your pre-order on the company’s website www.theapple-truck.com before they sell out for your location!