- This event has passed.
September 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
In this 3-4 hour Sauce Making Workshop you will learn the 5 Mother Sauces and how to apply them to a certain dish.
Our workshop classes are a more immersive that the standard Hands-On class.
- Sweet Corn Cake Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Chicken Chasseur with Espagnole Sauce
- Chive and Potato Puff Fondue with Bechamel Sauce
- Tortilla Espanola with Spanish Sauce
- Sauce Tomate
- Veal Scaloppini with Lemon-Thyme Allemande
- Sauce Velouté
What to expect
Workshop classes are completely hands-on and designed to be more in depth than our regular classes. These classes will be technique driven and will take longer than the average 2-hour class.
Time commitment will be 3–4 hours. A short break will be scheduled at the 2-hour mark and we will have a snack available.
We recommend wearing sturdy, comfortable footwear and please come prepared to work standing up alongside our chefs, for the majority of the class.