Nike Football Skills Camp Atlanta
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until July 20, 2022
This Nike Football Skills Camp is designed for football players looking to improve their game this summer. All camp activities take place at Milton High School, located in Milton, GA.
Instruction will include offensive and defensive position drills, athletic development, and competitive play. There will be fun football competitions throughout camp, and players will compete in a “7 on 7” tournament. Join us to learn, have fun, make new friends, and become a better player.
- All Campers Receive Nike Football Camp T-Shirt, Gym Sack, Lanyard, Player Card
- Grouping by Age and Ability
- Non-Contact Drills and Competitions
- Daily Training to Develop Speed, Strength and Agility
- Discussions on Proper Technique and Concussion Safety
The featured camp instructors will be Stetson Bennett (UGA), Travon Walker (Jacksonville Jaguars), and D’Andre Swift (Detroit Lions).
Visit website for more details and registration information.