- This event has passed.
August 7, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The melting pot of the American culinary scene is wide spread with a large variety of cuisines. Dotting the landscape of this scene are truly iconic American Steakhouses. Learn about the regional specialties that some of these places have to offer.
- Sayler’s Old County Kitchen (Portland, OR) 1946 – Relish Tray
- Cattleman’s Club Steakhouse (Pierre, SD) 1954 – Cowboy Bites, Sweet Corn, Bacon & Jalapeños Stuffed into Cream Cheese
- Sparks Steak House (NY, NY) 1966 – Beef Scaloppini with Mushrooms
- Abe & Louie’s (Boston, MA) 1965 – Creamed Corn with Applewood Smoked Bacon
- The Ranch Steakhouse (Devil’s Lake, ND) 1946 – Grilled Ribeye Steak with Truffle Compound Butter