Alpharetta’s Awaiting You: Resources For Visitors
The health and safety of visitors and residents is of the utmost importance to us. We’re committed to providing accurate, up-to-date information to help you stay safe while traveling and during your visit. Here’s what you need to know:
- With sanitation, social distancing and cleanliness a top priority, all Alpharetta hotels are here to give guests peace of mind.
- All Alpharetta hotels are centrally located and convenient to shopping, dining, and fun outdoor activities.
Open for Business
The resiliency of our community relies on the health and well-being of its members, and while the current crisis may have us feeling isolated, there’s a lot we can still do to be good neighbors to one another, support local businesses, and think local first. For updates on attractions, shops and restaurants that are open, please click here.
Healthy Travel Trips
- We encourage all visitors to use their own discretion and follow all travel best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- The City of Alpharetta shares local updates, travel alerts and tips to help minimize risk.
- The State of Georgia shares daily state-wide updates and advice.
- The U.S. Travel Association offers healthy travel practices and guidance for travelers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention features the latest global updates, health and travel information and guidance for large gatherings.
- The World Health Organization offers advice, reports and updates on the outbreak.
- Johns Hopkins has an interactive map that shares each countries cases, deaths and recovery numbers.
- Alpharetta Community Covid-19 Help Forum Facebook Page