Grilling and Gridiron
Come out to the 5th Annual Grilling & Gridiron to benefit The Lionheart School! SEC tailgating is a level above every other conference in the country. Right here in Alpharetta, celebrate this longstanding tailgating tradition on the first day of SEC conference play. We’ll be mixing it up with all the SEC fans, so dress to impress in your favorite SEC school colors, reserve a table to decorate for your team, or just bring your stadium chairs and come enjoy the southeastern football scene and some great food and libations, all for a great cause!
3:30 p.m. Beer and wine tent open; SEC game shows on bug screen
5:00 p.m. Tailgate tasting begins
7:30 p.m. UGA/Notre Dame game shows on big screen
8:00 p.m. Tailgate tasting ends, awards given, beer and wine tents stays open until the end of the game.
Attendees will enjoy..
- SEC matchups on the giant LED screen set up in downtown Alpharetta
- Grilling and other tailgating tastes. Tailgating bracelets allow you to taste all the tailgating favorites provided by area restaurants and community groups to benefit The Lionheart School
- Craft Beer! Because what would a tailgate be without it?
- Cornhole and children’s activities
There are several opportunities to participate in the Grilling and Gridiron event, including:
- Grillmaster – Participants provide the grill, the meat of your choice, and a griller(s) who will fix the meat and serve it to the attendees and judges.
- Taste of Tailgate – Participants provide single servings of tailgating tidbits and serve them to attendees and judges.
- Sponsorship – National Champion Sponsor $5,000, SEC Champion Sponsor $2,500, Game Day Champion Sponsor $1,000, Touchdown Sponsor $500, Tailgating Table Sponsor $250
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, The Lionheart School or Grilling & Gridiron, call Mary Ulich at 770-772-4555 or email [email protected]