Alpharetta Getaway Giveaway
Win the ultimate American Girl® weekend package in Alpharetta, Georgia. Located 22 miles north of downtown Atlanta, Alpharetta is home to the only American Girl® Boutique and Bistro in Georgia. American Girl® is more than just a store, it is a truly unique experience and a place for girls’ imaginations to soar.
Enter to win the ultimate American Girl® weekend package in Alpharetta, GA for August 25-27, 2017
Contest runs April 1 – June 30, 2017
Getaway Package for one lucky winner includes:
- Two-night weekend stay in a guest room for a family of four at the Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta for the nights of Friday, August 25, 2017 and Saturday, August 26, 2017 with all the American Girl® Package amenities: special check-in, a doll bed, pink linens, breakfast for four each morning, cookies and American Girl® movie night ($560 value)
- “Before the Store Opens” VIP tour of American Girl® Boutique and Bistro Alpharetta on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 9:00AM – tour given by an American Girl® staff member
- One American Girl® Truly Me™ Gourmet Kitchen Set ($225 value)
- One American Girl® “Girl of the Year™ 2017” Doll, Gabriela McBride™ ($115 value)
- Salon treatments for the winner’s doll to include a Spa Deluxe Package, Ear Piercing and a Hair Style ($56 value)
- One American Girl® outfit mailed to the winner each month for one year, September 2017– August 2018 ($408 value)
- Lunch for a party of four in American Girl® Bistro at 11:00AM on Saturday, August 26, 2017 ($150 value)
- $125 in American Girl® Williams-Sonoma baking and cooking accessories
- Passes for four to enjoy a Williams-Sonoma cooking experience at Williams-Sonoma Alpharetta (approximately $200 value)
Total prize package valued at approximately $1,840. See contest rules below for more details.
Experience the American Girl® Boutique and Bistro in Alpharetta
The American Girl® Boutique and Bistro in Alpharetta is more than just a store. It is a truly unique experience and a place for girls’ imaginations to soar. The Alpharetta location is packed with American Girl® doll favorites, a bookstore, specialty bistro and doll hair salon. Find all the characters and add to the fun by exploring outfits, accessories and furniture that help make every doll’s world complete.
When you’re ready for a casual bite with that special touch, dine in the bistro for brunch, lunch or dinner. The bistro serves fun appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, two-foot long banana splits and pink lemonade. There are special seats and menus for doll friends too. Reservations are recommended.
Give your doll a new “do” in the Doll Salon. Or opt for her to have a thorough facial scrub, cucumber stickers for her eyes and a faux face mask. You can even send her off with a new set of nail stickers.
Make your stay even more special with an American Girl® hotel packages. Packages offer Offering experiential delights like cookies and milk delivered to your room, pink linens and a special bed for your doll.
The promotion runs from April 1 through June 30, 2017.
The winner will be picked the week of July 10, 2017. This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States. Must be 18 or older. One entry per person. Winner must be a subscriber of the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) e-newsletter at the time of the drawing. No cash equivalent or alternative product will be an option. Winner must accept prize as is in its entirety or forfeit the prize package. Winner must show valid photo ID at the time of prize redemption. Winner must utilize prize package August 25-27, 2017.
Current newsletter subscribers must re-subscribe during the promotional period to be eligible to win. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau will resolve any duplicates. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau does not share or sell information from those who enter. The emails obtained through the contest will be added to our e-newsletter distribution list so the email owner can receive information from the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau. The winner will be contacted by the Alpharetta CVB within one week of the drawing by email and/or phone. After the prize has been accepted, the winner’s name and likeness will be used, at a minimum, in press releases, in our e-newsletter, and through our social media channels. Please be advised that the Alpharetta CVB is subject to the Open Records Act and the winner’s name will be placed on a list to be available for review if a formal request is made. Alpharetta CVB staff and immediate family members are ineligible to win prize package.
After notification of winning the prize, the winner has five (5) business days to accept and claim the prize by email or in person. If prize is not claimed during that time, the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau will pick another winner. The winner must complete a W-9 form, sign a copy of the contest rules and return both documents to the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau before the prize can be distributed. At the end of the year, the Alpharetta CVB will send the winner a 1099 declaring the value of the prize. Value of the prize package is estimated to be approximately $1,8400.00.